A Webster HS student ID badge must be worn at all times as part of the uniform policy.
- Royal blue ("Webster blue") or White tops only (polo or oxford)
- Polo shirt (a shirt with two or three buttons and a collar); short or long sleeved (blue or white) - NO black
- An oxford uniform shirt (buttoned down front with collar); short or long sleeved (blue or white)
- Polo shirts must be plain or with the high school logo (no other writing of any kind accepted; no brand name logos)
- No solid royal blue, white, or black t-shirts - must be polo style
- Shirts must be tucked in at all times
- Sweatshirts, hoodies, t-shirts, and other apparel sold by the school will also be acceptable (Shirts students have made on their own with the Webster logo are not permitted as a uniform)
- Shirts given to students by athletics, FFA, Band, etc. which have been approved by administration are allowed.
- This right may be revoked by administration on an individual basis if repeated violations of the uniform policy occur
- No oversized shirts allowed
- Undershirts can only be white (must be shorter than the uniform shirt)
- School sponsored clubs and organizations shirts which have been approved by administration are allowed
- Khaki, navy blue, black lower garments (no denim)
- Slacks or pleated skirts - khaki, navy blue, or black (no denim)
- Skirts and slacks must be fitted at the waist
- Skirts may be no more than two inches above the floor when student is in a kneeling position
- Skirts must fit at the waist and be worn with a black or brown belt, if belt loops are made on the garment.
- A black or brown belt is to be worn with slacks
- If tights are worn underneath skirts, they must be black in color
- No denim and/or jeans are allowed
- No sweat pants
- No "jeggings' (denim or colored leggings)
- No cargo shorts (shorts with several pockets)
- Head bands may be worn (no scarves or bandanas)
- Chains, metal studs, or/and buckles attached to clothing are not allowed
- Jewelry/accessories that pose a safety concern and are a distraction in class for the students and others are prohibited
- Visible pierced jewelry shall be limited to the ears
- No scarves around the neck
Free Dress Days and Jeans Days will be offered for various activities and rewards throughout the school year!