New Uniform Policy at Webster High School
Daniel Webster High School Uniform Policy 2012-13
- Royal (Webster) Blue or White tops only
- A polo shirt (a shirt with two or three buttons and a collar); short or long sleeved
- An oxford uniform shirt (buttoned down front with collar); short or long sleeved
- Shirts must be plain or with the high school logo (no other writing of any kind accepted)
- Shirts must be tucked in at all times
- Sweatshirts, t-shirts, and other apparel sold by the school will also be acceptable; this right may be revoked by administration on an individual basis if repeated violations of the uniform policy occur
- No oversized shirts allowed
- Undershirts can only be white (must be shorter than the uniform shirt)
- Slacks or pleated skirts are required
- Slacks and pleated skirts must be black or khaki in color.
- Skirts and slacks must be fitted at the waist and skirts may be no more than two inches above the floor when student is in a kneeling position
- Skirts must fit at the waist and be worn with a black or brown belt, if belt loops are made on garment.
- A black or brown belt is to be worn with slacks
- If tights are worn underneath skirts, they must be black in color
- No denim will be allowed
- Head bands may be worn but must be 2 inches or less in width.
- Chains, metal studs, or/and buckles attached to clothing are not allowed
- Jewelry/accessories that pose a safety concern and are a distraction in class for the students and others are prohibited
- Visible pierced jewelry shall be limited to the ears