A Webster student ID badge must be worn at
all times as part of the uniform policy.
One lanyard will be issued with the student ID. Replacements can be purchased throughout the school year. Replacement fee for student ID is $5.00.
- Solid navy, gray, white, royal blue, or black polo shirt (a shirt with two or three buttons and a collar); short or long sleeved
- Solid polo shirts must be plain (no other writing of any kind accepted; no brand name logos)
- Webster organization shirts given out and/or sold by Athletics, Band, FFA, JROTC, DECA, etc. and school sponsored clubs and organizations which have been approved by administration are allowed on any school day
- Sweatshirts, hoodies, t-shirts, and other apparel sold by the school and/or Spirit Store will also be acceptable on any school day. (Shirts students have made on their own with the Webster logo are not permitted as a uniform.)
- Only hoodies that are purchased from the school Spirit Store or royal blue hoodies (no logos or writing) are acceptable at any time during the school day
- No coats or jackets are allowed after entering the building. (Coats and jackets may be worn outside while traveling to class or cafeteria.)
- Khaki, navy blue, black or denim (no holes)
- Slacks, shorts, or pleated skirts -- khaki, navy blue, black, or denim (no shorter than fingertips when arms are at side)
- No sweatpants
- No sagging. Pants should be fitted at the waist.
- No scarves or bandanas
- Chains, metal studs, and/or buckles attached to clothing are not allowed.
- Jewelry/accessories that pose a safety concern and are a distraction in class for the students and others are prohibited.
- Visible pierced jewelry shall be limited to the ears.
- No hats or hood shall be worn in the building.
- No blankets. Blankets are never allowed inside the school building.
- No house shoes, shower shoes, slides, and/or shoes without a back strap.