Updated August 2023
A Webster student ID badge must be worn and visible on a lanyard around the neck at all times as part of the uniform policy.
- Replacement IDs can be purchased throughout the school year if lost or misplaced.
- Replacement fee for student ID is $5.00 and available in the Spirit Store.
- ID picture must be neck and head shot without alterations.
It is critical for all students to display their student ID on a lanyard and wear the ID around the neck. It is important to adhere to all of the guidelines below as safety is the number one priority for students.
The following dress guidelines are designed for safety and respect of all Webster students and community and to promote school spirit!
Upper Garment Options
- Royal blue, grey, black, or white SOLID plain t-shirts (NO writing/logos/graphic tees), royal blue grey, black, or white polo style shirts (long & short sleeved) (NO writing/logos/graphics)
- Webster shirts given to students and/or purchased from school sponsored clubs - Athletics, Band, FFA, JROTC, etc. are always allowed on any school day.
- Spirit Store spirit wear (purchased from the Webster Spirit Store) may be worn any day! We encourage school spirit!
- Students attending field trips off campus MUST wear a spirit shirt or a royal blue polo shirt or royal blue t-shirt identifying them as a Webster student along with a student ID!
- Shirts must not expose midriff and/or be excessively low cut.
- Student ID must be worn and visible on a lanyard of your choice at all times
- Midriff and torso must be covered at all times. NO half shirts!
Lower Garment Options
- Lower garment must cover undergarments.
- Jeans are allowed with NO holes above the knee.
- Black or khaki pants
- Black, khaki, or denim shorts must be appropriate length for school (must come to knee)
- Black, khaki, or denim skirts (must come to the knee)
The following items are not allowed at school in order to promote safety at Webster!
- No bandanas.
- No hats, ball caps, or hoods should be worn in the building.
- No blankets. Blankets are never allowed inside the school building.
- No bonnets.
- No house or shower shoes.
Uniform violations will be corrected upon entrance to school and during the 1st class period of the school day.
Students must come into compliance at the beginning of the day/1st class period of the school day in order to attend classes. Students will receive classwork in TRAICE until compliance is achieved. Spirit Days and Theme Days will be planned for various activities throughout the school year!
Please refer to the Tulsa Public Schools Board Policy 2601-R.