A Webster student ID badge must be worn and visible on a lanyard around the neck at all times as part of the uniform policy.
Replacements can be purchased throughout the school year for $5.00 in the Spirit Store.
It is critical for all students to display their student ID on a lanyard and wear the ID around the neck.
It is important to adhere to all of the guidelines below as safety is the number one priority for students.
Upper Garment Options
- Solid navy, gray, white, royal blue, black, polo shirt
- Short or long sleeves
- No writing or logos
- Webster shirts given to students and/or purchased from school sponsored clubs - athletics, band, FFA, JROTC, etc. - and have been approved by administration are allowed on any school day.
- Sweatshirts, hoodies, t-shirts, and other apparel sold by the school and/or Spirit Store are acceptable on any school day.
- Hoodies that are purchased from the school Spirit Store OR royal blue hoodies/zip-up sweat jackets (no logos or writing) are acceptable at any time during the school day.
- Wearing a jacket/coat that is not included in our dress code is prohibited.
- Coats worn to school must be removed in the classroom.
Lower Garment Options
- Khaki, navy blue, black, slacks/pants
- Skirts and denim jeans (no holes) are acceptable
- No sweatpants, workout pants, or yoga pants
- Pants and jeans should be fitted at the waist (NO SAGGING)
- No bonnets or bandanas
- Jewelry/accessories that pose a safety concern and are a distraction in class for the students and others are prohibited
- No hats, ball caps, or hoods should be worn in the building
- No blankets inside the school building
- No house shoes or shower shoes
- Shoes with backs are best for safety!
Please refer to the Tulsa Public Schools Board Policy 2601-R
Spirit Wear is available for purchase every day in the Spirit Store (room 150)
Free Dress Dayss Days will be offered for various
activities and rewards throughout the year!